Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make seafood dish to make for your family? If so, then you should definitely try out one of our baked fish recipes! These recipes are simple to follow and the results are always mouthwatering. Plus, baking fish is a great way to cook it because it retains all of its natural flavours. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Our first of four seafood recipes is for a delicious and healthy baked salmon dish. This recipe only requires five ingredients, so it’s perfect if you’re short on time. Plus, it’s super easy to make! Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 pound of fresh salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Start by preheating your oven. Then, place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil. Next, season the fish with salt and black pepper. Finally, pour the lemon juice over top and bake for about 18 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
If you’re looking for something even easier, then this recipe is perfect! Baked cod only requires four ingredients and takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pound of fresh cod fillets (we recommend Atlantic or Pacific)
- 1 tablespoon of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper (for seasoning)
That’s it! To make this delicious meal, first preheat your oven. Then, place the fish in an ungreased glass baking dish and pour the melted butter over top. Finally, season both sides with salt and black pepper before placing them into the oven for 20 minutes.
This one is for those looking for a heartier dish. Baked halibut includes some delicious and healthy ingredients like sweet potatoes, kale and tomatoes. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pound of fresh or frozen halibut fillets (thawed if frozen)
- 2 cups of sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup of kale leaves, chopped
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil OR melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt, pepper and garlic powder (for seasoning)
Preheat your oven to get started. Then in a large bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes, kale and tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil or melted butter and season with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this mixture onto an ungreased glass baking dish before laying the halibut fillets on top of it all in a single layer. Finally, bake for 18-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
If you’re looking to try something new but don’t want to spend too much time cooking, then we have just what you need! This baked trout recipe is easy-to-make and only requires six ingredients:
- 1 pound of fresh rainbow trout fillets (rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt OR 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (for marinating)
- 1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs OR Panko Japanese-style bread crumbs
Start by preheating your oven. Then in a shallow bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, basil and soy sauce. Place the trout fillets into the mixture and coat them well. Next, spread the bread crumbs onto a plate. Remove each trout fillet from the lemon juice mixture and then press it firmly into the bread crumbs until it’s well-coated.
Finally, place all of the fish on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown and the trout flakes easily when tested with a fork.
And in the end, how about some wonderful and easy to make desserts? Here is a recipe to bake a perfect peanut butter fudge for that special dinner!
We hope you enjoy these easy-to-make baked fish recipes! They’re perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a busy weeknight dinner or a special celebration. So why not surprise your family today with one of these delicious dishes? Bon appétit!