Digital Marketing is where all the gold of the land sits. We are not exaggerating, as it is one of the best ways to grow your business in today’s age. There are hundreds of examples available for the same, as a simple Google search would prove, and one of the ways it does so is by growing a company’s brand awareness.
You can easily utilize the benefits digital marketing provides by using the services of a digital marketing company in Lucknow, New York, London, or whatever location you choose. You can also choose to do the same by creating a simple digital marketing strategy yourself.
Whichever method you choose to use this fantastic range of tools, ensure that you incorporate compatible SEO Agency Sydney tips for the same.
Before diving into some tips that can help improve your company’s brand awareness through SEO, let’s first understand what branding is. To put it in the simplest terms, it is the identity of a company that helps customers distinguish it from other companies. It is your company’s unique identity in the market and the customer’s eyes – it is what sets you apart from the competition. Another way to put it would be to say that branding is how customers experience your company.
Many people confuse it with things like logos or slogans or symbols etc. but branding is beyond that. Branding encapsulates not only all the physical, audio, visual, or textual representations of a company but also the meanings customers usually associate with them.
1. Link Building: If you are new to the world of SEO, one of the best practices to increase Brand awareness via SEO is through a good link building strategy. Link Building is a process in which both the number as well as the quality of inbound links to a particular webpage or website are increased. The more the number of quality inbound links, the better the page’s ranking on the search engine results page. It is simply because search engines deem websites/ pages with a good number of quality inbound links as the ones providing valuable and relevant content.
This helps in building brand awareness because a good ranking on the search engine results page means more eyeballs on your business, that, too, from your target audience. This can be achieved by creating high-value content.
2. Optimized keyword phrases: Every business that has a functional online presence is now aware of the keywords and their importance for utilizing the strengths of SEO. Yet not everyone is aware of the impact this practice can have on increasing a brand’s awareness in the market. Using optimized keywords is one way to ensure a better ranking on the search engine results page (SERP). As mentioned above, this better ranking on SERP helps your target audience find your brand more easily. Moreover, the better the ranking on SERP, the more credibility users give to that particular business. It is also a form of social trust.
Emphasizing and strengthening your keyword optimization is the key to unlocking the best benefits SEO offers to businesses including increasing brand awareness and trust.
3. Long-tail keywords: We have just talked about the importance of optimizing keywords to strengthen your SEO strategy but using the right type of keywords is just as important. If you are not aware, Long-tail keywords are those that contain more than 4 words as compared to Short-tail keywords which only have one or two words.
It is important to leverage long-tail keywords in your keyword strategy because these help you reach a wider audience. Simply put, users search in specific terms rather than general ones and long-tail keywords allow your content to tap into your target audience’s search intent more easily than the short-tail ones.
4. Integrated channels: As great as your website and content might be, it simply might not be enough to generate a lot of brand awareness. Since the digital world has become competitive, one of the best ways to stand out in your industry is by integrating other channels to increase your brand awareness. One great example of this can be social media.
You can use social media to not only create an online presence about your brand but also build a community for the same that would include both leads as well as loyal customers. This helps in massively increasing organic traffic. The paid marketing options available on such channels are another way to connect easily with your target audience while increasing your brand awareness. PPC and Paid Social Media Marketing are some of these options to boost your online presence. These also help you to find leads that would become direct customers.
5. Top of the funnel branded content: One essential tip to improve brand awareness using SEO is to create top-of-the-funnel branded content. It is important to create high-quality content to create any impact i.e. content needs to be fresh and engaging for it be effective in any way whatsoever. However, it also needs to be the right type of content. For example, creating entertainment lists won’t work for a business selling some kind of service. The content needs to be relevant to the user’s search intent.
Top-of-the-funnel content is crucial to building brand awareness. It simply refers to the type of content people are looking for at the beginning of their customer journey. The main purpose of this type of content is to ensure that particular search queries lead your target audience to your brand and then lead them further down the funnel – the end of which is the audience becoming customers.
Brand awareness is a necessity for building a business – a fact that has not changed in centuries. The more are people aware of your company, its products, and services, the more likely are they to buy from your company. Think of it this way – there is no selling of your products or services unless people know about it first.
SEO is one of the best tools available today to increase a brand’s awareness. With the help of an SEO agency in Lucknow or anywhere else in the world, you can maximize the benefits of SEO for your company. The tips mentioned above can also help you in building and improving your brand’s awareness via SEO.